Our Company had its beginning as Export Tool Company in 1929. In those early days we functioned only as an exclusive export agency and through the years represented a great number of industry leaders.
Over the years we added new accounts and in the 1950's our name changed to Export Oil Field Sales to closely identify with the industry we served. The 1960's brought the first oil shortage and the evolution of our supply division, Export Oil Field Supply.
The Oil "boom" of the 1970's brought further growth for Export Oil Field Supply, and the additions of a second office. During the Oil "bust" of the 1982's we prospered due to our dedication to quality, customer service, and product diversification.
To keep pace with the ever changing international market-place of the 1990's we provide processes that reflect ISO 9002 quality system standards in our day to day operations.
Our philosophies have not changed since 1929. We believe a man's word is his bond, a handshake is a contract, and that customer service is the key to success.
As we continue to grow through alliances with both customers and vendors, we strive never to lose sight of our basic principle, which guarantees our clients fast courteous service, quality products and competitive prices.